The Saniclave 200 is designed and manufactured by Revolutionary Science, a leader in high tech laboratory equipment and sterilization for over a decade. Today, autoclave standards are higher than ever. This state of the art sterilizer was not “grandfathered in” with primitive technology like our competitors. Meeting all requirements of the most stringent of autoclave standards, this American made sterilizer is one of the newest FDA listed autoclaves on the market! This unit is FDA approved. Also availible with a printer.
- Total Height: 16"
- Total Width: 13.5"
- Chamber Capacity: 10.5L
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" wide x 10.5" deep
- Deep: 21"
- Maximum Instrument Size: 12”
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Lightweight and portable
- Robust. Built in America out of stainless steel and rugged ABS.
- Simple one-button automatic operation
- Fast, 30 minute, ST79 approved sterilizing cycle
- Dry mode allows you to sterilize wrapped or unwrapped instruments!
- Temperature, time and pressure on digital display
- Will not corrode like aluminum
- Printer access port (for optional printer or computer connection)
- Under and over temperature alarms
- Insufficient water alarm
- Silicone rubber gasket, assures a long life.
- Model number: RS-SC-200
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 500 W, grounded cord
- Net weight: 20 lb.
- Dimensions: 16 in. tall x 13.5 in. wide x 21 in. deep
- Dry mode
- Capacity: 10.5L
- Safety approvals: FDA approved (K112811), IEC compliant, CE marked and ANSI / AAMI - ST55 Standard Approved, ST79 approved sterilization cycle.
- Warranty: 2 year, parts and labor.
Simple push-button operation
Stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure
Front loading door
Will not corrode like aluminum
Easy to clean with damp cloth
Over temperature thermal cutout
Grounded cord, double insulated construction
Two year warranty
FDA listed K112811