Saniclave-Autoclave 200 - FDA Approved with printer
FDA listed K112811
- Simple push-button operation
- Digital display
- Stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure
- Included printer
- Front loading door
- Will not corrode like aluminum
- Dry mode
- Two year warranty
Recommended Revolutionary Science Products:
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 700 W, grounded cord
- Safety approvals: FDA approved (K112811), IEC compliant, CE marked and ANSI / AAMI - ST55 Standard Approved, ST79 approved sterilization cycle.
- Total Height: 16"
- Total Width: 13.5"
- Chamber Capacity: 10.5L
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" wide x 10.5" deep
- Net weight: 20 lb.
- Dimensions: 16" tall x 13.5" wide x 21" deep
- Maximum Instrument Size: 12”
- Lightweight and portable
- Built in America out of stainless steel and rugged ABS.
- Simple one-button automatic operation
- ST79 approved sterilizing cycle
- Dry mode allows you to sterilize and dry wrapped instruments!
- Temperature, time and pressure on digital display
- Stainless steel chamber - will not corrode like aluminum
- Printer included with device
- Under and over temperature alarms
- Insufficient water alarm
- Silicone rubber gasket, assures a long life.