The FDA cleared Saniclave Autoclave is used in General Medical, Chiropody, Beauty, Body Art, Veterinary, and General lab professions.
The Saniclave 200P steam autoclave, with printer, is a leader in high tech laboratory equipment. Lightweight and portable, yet robust!
Made in USA
FDA listed K112811
Power Requirements: 110-130 VAC, 50-60Hz, 700 W, grounded cord
Safety approvals: FDA cleared (K112811), IEC compliant, CE marked and ANSI / AAMI – ST55 Standard Approved, ST79 approved sterilization cycle.
- Height: 16″
- Width: 13.5″
- Depth: 21″
- Net weight: 20 lb.
- Maximum Instrument Size: 12”
- Chamber Capacity: 10.5L
Chamber Dimensions: 9″ wide x 10.5″ deep
- Load type: Solid, non-lumened, wrapped or unwrapped medical instruments
- External Dimensions: 16 in. tall x 13.5 in. wide x 21 in. deep
- Simple push-button operation.
- Digital display.
- Simple one-button automatic operation..
ST79 approved sterilizing cycle.
- Stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure.
- Dry mode allows you to sterilize and dry wrapped instruments!
- Front loading door.
- Tray included.
- Temperature, time and pressure on digital display printer.
- Under and over temperature alarms.
- Insufficient water alarm.
Silicone rubber gasket, assures a long life.